Core Mortgage Financial specializes in VA mortgages in Estero and Lee County, Florida. Our licensed loan originators have served in the U.S. military and understand the complexities of the program. We make the VA loan process fast and easy to understand.
Now that you’ve served our country with honor, Core Mortgage Financial would be honored to help you purchase or refinance your home!
Whether you have served in the U.S. Military and have Veteran status, are currently an Active Duty member, in the Selected Reserves or National Guard, or are the un-remarried surviving spouse of a Veteran, you may qualify for a VA home loan and the many benefits that come with it.
You may also be eligible for a VA home loan if you served in the armed forces of a government allied with the United States in World War II, or are a cadet at the U.S. Military, Air Force, or Coast Guard Academy, a midshipman at the U.S. Naval Academy, an officer of National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NASA), or a merchant seaman with World War II service.
The VA Home Loan Advantage
The flexible, government-backed VA home loan comes with numerous benefits that can open the doors of homeownership to military families who may otherwise struggle to obtain financing.
- Purchase a home with no down payment.
- Finance 100% of the price of the home up to the county loan limit. *
- 500 middle credit score. Manual underwriting is permitted
- No appraisal required when refinancing a VA loan.
- Pay no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) premiums.
- Buyer closing costs are limited.
- The loan is assumable, subject to VA approval of the assumer’s credit.
- Sell the home at any time without worrying about prepayment penalties.
- Refinance up to 100% of the home’s value to reduce your mortgage payment or pay off debt.
* In most parts of the country, veterans who qualify for the VA Mortgage can purchase a home worth up to $484,350 without a down payment; however, borrowers in more expensive “high-cost” counties may be able to purchase homes far exceeding that amount with no money down.
What Documentation Is Required?
VA Mortgage guidelines are more flexible than other loan programs, allowing for lower credit scores and higher debt-to-income ratios.
You will need a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the VA to show that you meet the military service requirements and will have to prove your ability to repay the loan, as you would with any other type of mortgage.
Core Mortgage Financial is dedicated to helping active duty military families and veterans achieve the American dream of owning their own home.
Whether you’re ready to apply now, or simply want to explore your options, our experienced lending professionals are ready to help you get the VA benefits you’ve earned.
Call us 24/7 at (855) 554-CORE or contact us online to inquire about an Estero VA Mortgage.
Need a Quote?
Our Loan Specialists will give you the best quote possible and answer any questions you might have.
Get A Quote
- Company Overview Loan Programs
- Homeowner Testimonials
- Core Mortgage Team Blog
- Get a Mortgage Quote
- Contact Information