Bonita Springs Mortgage
Have you been house-hunting in Bonita Springs, Florida and found a home you absolutely love? Core Mortgage Financial can help you find a home loan you love as well!
Our corporate headquarters is conveniently located in Florida. A team of licensed loan originators is available 24/7 to help customers obtain home loans and mortgages at the most competitive rates.
Contact us today using our online form to inquire about a Bonita Springs Mortgage, or call us at (239) 514-2674 or (855) 554-CORE.
About Our Loan Products
We take great pride in providing mortgages for our clients and have an unparalleled network of lender resources. We’ll help you select the lender that best suits your financial needs. Our loan products include:
- 10, 20 and 30 year Fixed-Rate Loans
- 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- FHA, VA and USDA Home Mortgages
- Interest only loans
- NO Income NO asset mortgage
- Jumbo Loans up to 5 Million dollars
- Foreign National Financing
- Reverse Mortgages
- Jumbo loans with 5% down payment
- Fix & Flip mortgages
- Builder lines of credit with minimal paperwork
- Bonita Springs FHA Mortgage
- Bonita Springs Mortgage Refinancing
- Bonita Springs Jumbo Mortgage
- Bonita Springs Reverse Mortgage
We offer the BEST rates and BEST service in the State of Florida.
Core Mortgage Financial caters to primary residences, second homes and investment properties. But Bonita Springs mortgages are just one of our specialties. We’re also the right choice if you are looking to refinance your home.
What to Expect
- When borrowers call to discuss Bonita Springs mortgages, we do a quick question and answer session.
- We’ll quote a rate over the phone based on these discussions.
- We will prepare a good faith estimate of the anticipated closing costs.
- If you are happy with the rates and closing costs and decide to proceed, we’ll do a verbal loan application over the phone.
- We’ll send you the necessary documents for review via email or snail mail.
- As soon as you sign and return the documents, we can lock in rates at any time.
- Then we submit everything to the lender for approval and order an appraisal, if desired.
The entire loan process, from our first conversation until we get a mortgage commitment, can take as little as 10 business days!
What’s the Best Mortgage Term?
Your mortgage payments and the amount of interest you pay will be determined, in part, by the term (or length) of your mortgage.
For example, a 15-year mortgage is paid off in half the time of a 30-year mortgage, so the monthly mortgage payment will be significantly higher. But you’ll pay less interest over the life of the loan. 15-year mortgages are a great choice if you want to pay off your mortgage early.
Most mortgages are based on a 30-year amortization, meaning they will be paid in full at the end of 30 years. But not all 30-year mortgages have fixed monthly payments. If you select an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM), for example a 5/1 ARM, the loan will be amortized over 30 years but adjustable after just 5 years. You’ll pay a fixed monthly payment for the first 5 years, but the loan payments will be adjusted over the next 25 years.
There are plenty of other options, including 10 year, 20 year, 25 year, 40 year, and even 5-year terms. The key thing to remember is that the longer the term, the lower the mortgage payment, but the more interest you’ll pay and the longer it will take to build up equity in your home.
The options are endless, Core Mortgage Financial will help you find a mortgage term that makes sense for your unique financial situation.
Our goal is to make sure that 100% of our borrowers are completely satisfied with their Bonita Springs mortgage experiences.
Apply online for a Bonita Springs Mortgage or call (855) 554-CORE. Alternatively, we’re right here in SWFL so you can visit our offices at any time.
Need a Quote?
Our Loan Specialists will give you the best quote possible and answer any questions you might have.
Get A Quote